Datoin terms and Conditions
- Use of Platform Your use of Platform is subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Platform, ordering documents, exhibits, and other terms and conditions that apply ("License Terms"). In the event that Platform is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through License Terms specific to the Platform, you may use the Platform subject to the following: (a) the Platform may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Platform may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Platform may not be redistributed.
- Use of Materials You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that Datoin publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following: (a) the Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Materials may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Materials may not be redistributed.
- Reservation of Rights The Site and Content provided on or through the Site are the intellectual property and copyrighted works of Datoin or a third party provider. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site and Content provided on or through the Site are reserved. All Content is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis, and Datoin reserves the right to terminate the permissions granted to you in Sections 2, 3 and 4 above and your use of the Content at any time.
- Trial Access. You may be provided a trial account of Datoin Platform, with the only purpose to know and try all the functionalities of Datoin Platform. The trial account will be available for a limited period, disclaimed on the same document or e-mail that contained the promotional code for account activation. If you have any doubt about the period of your trial account, please use the help/contact option, inside Datoin Platform, to contact us. Datoin reserve the right to choose if you will receive a trial account of Datoin Platform. During the time your trial account stay valid, you agree that you may receive some calls, e-mails or communications from Datoin’s members, with the purpose to explain the Datoin Platform functions and the commercial conditions to contract a definitive Datoin Platform account. At the end of the trial period, if you decide to do not contract a definitive Datoin account, the Datoin Trial account will be automatically closed. All the data, content, and any other information associated to your Trail account will be deleted.
- Monitoring Datoin has no obligation to monitor the Site or screen Content that is shared on or through the Site. However, Datoin reserves the right to review the Site and Content and to monitor all use of and activity on the Site, and to remove or choose not to make available on or through the Site any Content in its sole discretion. Datoin may remove Content that is confidential or proprietary to a third party without that third party's permission.
- Termination of Use Datoin may, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Site, any areas of the Site or Content provided on or through the Site. You agree that Datoin may, in its sole discretion, at any time, terminate or limit your access to, or use of, the Site or any Content. Datoin may terminate or limit your access to or use of the Site if Datoin determines, in its sole discretion, that you have infringed the copyrights of a third party. You agree that Datoin shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or limitation of your access to, or use of, the Site or any Content, including Content that you may have Shared.
- Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services The Site provides links to Web sites and access to Content, products and services of third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. Datoin is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site or for any changes or updates to such third party sites, and you bear all risks associated with the access to, and use of, such Web sites and third party Content, products and services.
- Disclaimer EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. DATOIN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. DATOIN MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. DATOIN SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT. DATOIN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL DATOIN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
- Persons Not of Age of Majority Persons who are not of the age of majority are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that no information in relation to such persons be submitted to us.
- Availability of Products Information on the Site may reference or cross-reference Datoin products, programs, or services that might not be available in your location. Such references do not imply that Datoin plans to make such products, programs, or services available in your location. Please contact your local Datoin representative for more information.
- Applicable Laws All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site and Content provided on or through or uploaded to the Site shall be governed by laws of Karnataka. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site or Content shall be instituted in the courts at Bangalore. You and Datoin agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
© 2017 Datoin · All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without Datoin's expressed consent. Terms & Services